Pre-requisite: This class is based on the complete knowledge obtained from Animal Art Photography I.
Instructor Amiee Stubbs is an expert on wildlife and motion photography. She will share her techniques and experience with the photography class participants. Amiee earned her B.S. in Photography from MTSU, and her animal photography has been featured in various local and national publications. Don't miss this great opportunity!
Ages: 15 years old and older
1. Classroom: Short Review of Animal Art Photography I.
2. Classroom: Adjusting to different situations.
3. Walking the Zoo: Understanding animal behavior to improve your results.
4. Lunch break on your own.
5. Special behind-the-scenes photo opportunity.
6. Special close-up, outdoor photo opportunity with an Education animal. (weather permitting)
7. Classroom: Wrap-up and Q&A session