Let the Zoo guide your party on an Adventure Safari. This indoor party is packed with a live animal presentation, a 20-minute Safari with an Adventure Guide, and wild times. Book this party and let us do all the work.
ZOOPER Birthday Party Includes:
- Zoo Admission for Your Guests
- Validated parking
- Private Birthday Room (Safari Room or Jungle Room)
- Up-Close Animal Visit from our Education Animals
- Adventure Guide to lead your party on a 20-minute safari in the Zoo (weather permitting)
- 1/4 Sheet Personalized Jungle-Themed Cake
- Goodie Bags for Children
- 10 Postcard Invitations
***Party Rooms have a maximum 40-person capacity. If you would like to host a larger party, please contact us for options.
Available Add-Ons (tax included):
- 12" Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza - $15/pizza Feed your little party animals with a pizza delivered from Taste of the Wild Catering.
- Additional 1/4 Sheet Cake - $25. Expecting a herd? Add another 1/4 sheet cake (cake will be decorated as a 1/2 sheet jungle-themed cake).
- Tokens - $1.00/token. Take your little adventurers on the Wild Animal carousel, Wilderness Express train, or to a lorikeet landing for a feeding. Each attraction cost 2 tokens per person.
- Additional Postcard Invitations - $1 each
- Party Platter
Themed Animal Presentations (click for more details):
|March 15 - October 15 (Sat. - Sun.)
||November 1 - March 14 (Sat. - Sun.)
|10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
|1 - 3 p.m.
||1 - 3 p.m.
|4 - 6 p.m.
Zooper parties must be confirmed at least 2 weeks in advance and are taken on a first come first served basis. Base package payment due upon booking and can be paid with cash, check or credit card. Add-on options can be added up to 5 days of party with payment due when added. Please note: A Credit Card number is required to reserve the party and will be charged for any additional guests or charges on the day of the party in the event that charges are not paid via another method.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for useful information about your Zooper Birthday Party. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Balloons, Straws, Glass, Streamers, Confetti, Stickers, Whistles, Piñatas and Alcohol are NOT allowed on Zoo property
- All parties require one adult attendee per every five children in attendance.
- The Adventure Guide will lead your party’s activities including taking the party into the Zoo for a 20 minute safari experience. During inclement weather, an alternate indoor safari will take place.
- Parents are responsible for accompanying the group on the outdoor safari.
- Each child and adult over the amount allotted will be billed at the given rate. (Credit Card Number is required to reserve a room. Overages will be charged to this card.) The host/hostess will perform a headcount that you will sign and acknowledge.
- Your signature verifies total and authorizes your credit card be charged for the overage amount. There is a 40 person room capacity.
- If the Zoo is closed (weather or animal emergency), the party will be refunded or an attempt to re-schedule will be made.
- Parties are subject to cancellation without notice.
- Additional questions and answers can be found on our FAQs.
- A $75 cancellation fee will be retained for all parties cancelled after initial booking and at least 8 days prior to party date.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be retained for all parties cancelled within 7 days of the party date. Additional cakes and catering must be cancelled at least 4 days prior to the party date to be refunded.
- Partial refunds can only be issued for parties cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the party date. Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund.