With over 20,000 people expected at Ghouls at Grassmere, planning ahead can ensure that your family will have the most "spooktacular" time possible!
Tips for making the most of your experience
- Buy tickets before Oct. 18 at 4 p.m. to save $2! Purchase tickets here.
- Come out on Thursday or Sunday evening to avoid the large crowds. The first 500 kids through the gates on Thursday and Sunday receive a new watch from Coca Cola!
- Don't miss the all-new Eerie Estate - a 3D Chromadepth experience designed by students at O'More College of Design.
- Carpool with family and friends - parking is limited.
- Check out special appearances from some of your favorite characters on all nights of Ghouls.Check out the entertainment schedule for the full listing.
- Pick up a map or bring this one with you! They will be available at the Zoo entrance and will let you know about all of the evenings activities.
- Please remember to wear your family-friendly Halloween costumes!
- Bring your cameras for special photo opportunities at Pumpkin Town and the Grand Ghoul Opry stage.
- Arrive early! Gates open at 5 p.m.
- Visit all of the treat stations along Trick or Treat Trail to get all the goodies we have in store for you.
- If you need assistance, look for volunteers or staff who will have name tags.
Back to Ghouls event page.