Dates & Times
Friday, Oct. 13 | 5-9pm
Saturday, Oct. 14 | 5-10pm
Sunday, Oct. 15 | 5-9pm
Friday, Oct. 20 | 5-9pm
Saturday, Oct. 21 | 5-10pm
Sunday, Oct. 22 | 5-9pm
Thursday, Oct. 26 | 5-9pm
Friday, Oct. 27 | 5-9pm
Saturday, Oct. 28 | 5-10pm
Sunday, Oct. 29 | 5-9pm
- Tickets are required for ALL guests, including kids under 2
- Tickets are valid for one time use only
- You MUST bring your ticket to enter the event (tickets can be printed or shown on a smart phone)
- Tickets are transferable person-to-person. You can give your tickets to someone else; you do not need to notify us.
- No refunds or rainchecks
Maximum flexibility, maximum fun!
Zoo Members: $13 | Non-members: $16
Children under age 2: Free
- Each ticket admits one person for one non-Saturday night of the event
Buy Flex Tickets
Saturday Flex+ Ticket
Choose a Saturday night & get an extra hour of fun!
Zoo Members: $14 | Non-members: $17
Children under age 2: Free
- Valid for one use on a Saturday night
- Should you not be able to attend on a Saturday, your ticket will be valid for one use on any remaining non-Saturday event night
Buy Saturday Flex+ Tickets
What merry adventures await you this year?
FALL FESTIVAL FIELD
Experience a fall festival like no other! Our Festival Field features carnival games, bounce houses, dance parties, carousel, corn pit and more. Don’t miss the Howl-O-Ween Hayride, which takes riders on a trip through the Zoo’s backroads to uncover magical scenes, festive friends and a stop through our famous Bubble Tunnel.
Story Tail Treat Trail
Take a walk around Zoo trail and uncover festive treats around every corner. Our candy selection is palm oil-free and includes favorites like M&M’s, Smarties, Skittles and more. Please note, trick-or-treating is intended for children only.
Get your picture taken with a princess or superhero, meet our talking pumpkin, enjoy a special animal show, see science and magic shows, and other entertainment at this special interactive area.
Designed for the super brave, spooky tales and scary surprises await. Take a Dying Traditions home tour and learn superstitions of the Victorian Age or visit the Haunted Barn and brave the zombies that have taken over.
Know Before You Go
ANIMALS YOU'LL SEE
Expect to see these animals as you stroll along the candy trails:
- Africa Field - open until 8:30 p.m.
- Shell Station- open until 7:30 p.m.
- Flamingo Lagoon- open until 8:30 p.m.
THE SCARE FACTOR
After dark, these areas may be a little scary for very young
- Troll Bridge
- Vortex Valley
- Howl-O-Ween Hayride
These areas can be scary for young
- Frightful Farm
- Haunted Barn
- Dying Traditions & Superstitions Historic House tour
Beat the Crowds
The last weekend of Boo at the Zoo is certainly the busiest. Regardless of which day you come, arrive early! Gates will open at 5 p.m.
Food & Drink
There will be food and beverage available for purchase during the event, but you are welcomed to bring in outside food and drink.
Adults attending Boo at the Zoo are welcome to dress for the occasion. However, Boo at the Zoo is intended to be merry, not scary. In general, we do not permit adults to wear masks or scary costumes. Due to recent events, adult clown costumes are not permitted. All other costumes are up to Zoo security's discretion.
Plan for the weather
Boo at the Zoo is rain or shine. In the event of rain, some activities may be delayed or cancelled.
Become a Sponsor
Interested in having your company involved with Boo at the Zoo? Email email@example.com to learn about our corporate package.