Early Riser Exclusive All Ages Egg Hunt - 8:45 am
1-2 years - 10:15 am or 1:15 pm
3-4 years - 10:45 am or 1:45 pm
5-6 years - 11:15 am or 2:15 pm
7-10 years - 11:45 am or 2:45 pm
All Ages - 12:15 pm or 3:05 pm
Egg Hunt Notes:
- Every child receives a goodie bag regardless of the number of eggs collected. Redemption tents are adjacent to the egg hunt field.
- Please only hunt once.
- Miss the egg hunt for your age group? Younger children who miss their hunt may enter an older aged hunt, but older kids may not participate in lower age groups' hunts.
Between the kids' egg hunts, enjoy some of the animal fun we have planned for the day.
See the schedule
1:00 pm & 2:00 pm
Hoppy Animal Encounters
Keep your eye out for some special animal encounters along the Zoo paths throughout the day!
Reserve Your Entry Time In Advance
Advance tickets are required for everyone, including members. In order to provide the best experience for our guests, we will have a limited capacity with timed entry requirements on this historically busy day. Entry times will sell out, so we highly recommend purchasing your ticket or reserving your entry time as soon as possible. Entry times will sell out.
Member Tips & Membership Purchases
Members, remember you can make one reservation per membership based on the number and names of people listed on your membership. Be sure to purchase tickets for any non-member guests to guarantee they are able to enter the Zoo.
If you're interested in purchasing or renewing a membership in order to attend Eggstravaganzoo - we recommend buying or renewing your membership well in advance and reserving member tickets. You can also purchase tickets for Eggstravaganzoo and choose to apply them to a membership later.
We recommend reserving an entry time slot at least one hour in advance of the scheduled hunt for your child's age group. You'll want to allow plenty of time to get in the Zoo and get to Festival Field for the hunt. In addition, be sure to arrive before your reservation to allow time to park.
During the Event
- Look for signs. Signage with a schedule of egg hunts and other activities will be posted throughout the Zoo.
- Don't forget the essentials. Egg basket/bag, camera and sunscreen.
- Missed the egg hunt for your age group? Younger children who miss their hunt may enter an older aged hunt, but older kids may not participate in lower age groups' hunts. Please only hunt once.
- It's not the number of eggs that matters. Every child receives a goodie bag regardless of the number of eggs collected. Redemption tents are adjacent to the egg hunt field.
- Beat the crowds and enjoy activities before the Zoo opens. Reserve your spot with our Early Riser Package. See details and pricing below.