Buying a membership gift voucher is the easiest way to give a membership to someone else!
- Start here: Select the level, accept or decline the Unlimited Rides Pass, and enter your billing info. No info about the recipient is needed until they redeem the voucher.
- Membership gift vouchers do not expire.
- Vouchers are sent via email in a format that can be printed or shown on the recipient's mobile device.
- The recipient will activate their membership by presenting the gift voucher to the Membership Sales Building upon their first visit.
- New or lapsed memberships begin the day the voucher is redeemed. A voucher applied to an existing membership will extend that membership by one year.
Want to renew a membership on behalf of someone else?
- You will need their member #, last name, membership level desired, and the names they wish to list on their membership. You can do this online or onsite.
At this time we prefer that you redeem via email and then reserve tickets to visit. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to activate: Member # (if already a member), Order/Confirmation # on voucher, Primary Adult Member Name, Full Member Address, Member Email and Member Phone Number.
Please allow two days in advance of your expected visit for processing.
Please note: Due to capacity limits, if requesting activation on the same day you intend to visit, your desired time slot may not be available.
If you purchased the gift voucher and the voucher is lost or you did not receive the email, please use the Order Look-up Tool to reprint the voucher.