We have recently launched a new commerce system that will make for smoother purchases online and faster entry at the Zoo.
- Advance tickets can now be purchased online! Skip waiting in line at the Zoo and purchase your tickets in advance of your visit. You can either print the tickets or pull them up on your smart phone for entry.
- As always, we recommend joining or renewing your membership online. However, applying admission and upgrading your membership level must now be done exclusively at the Membership Sales Building at the Zoo. You cannot do this online.
- Log-in is no longer required. When renewing, you will be asked for your member number and last name to access your record. This will also be the process to confirm your membership status for member pricing on other products.
- Corporate Partner employee? Please contact your HR representative for the steps to access your new corporate specific store. This special pricing is available online only, typically requiring you to access it from your company email address.
Purchasing your membership at the Zoo
- The biggest change you’ll notice is that the kiosks at the Membership building now accept your credit card. Please make sure to have your promotion code and discount code handy if applicable.
- After completing your order, you will receive an emailed confirmation that will act as your temporary pass until you receive your membership cards. Skip the cashier, proceed to the gate and pull this temporary pass up on your smart phone for entry.
- Cash sales, gift certificates, level upgrades and admission credit are the only memberships that require seeing the cashier.