We hope you're planning to join us for our annual spring festival featuring the biggest and best egg hunts in town. Historically, this upcoming weekend is a busy one at the Zoo, so we've put together tips and hints to help make your visit the best one yet.
Tips for a great Eggstravaganzoo Experience!
- Arrive Early. Plan to arrive at least one hour in advance of the egg hunt for your child's age group to allow plenty of time to park the car and get to Festival Field.
- Pick Up a Schedule of Events at the Entrance. This includes times for all activities throughout the day.
- Don't Forget the Essentials. Camera, Sunscreen and Egg Basket.
- Missed an Egg Hunt for your Age Group? Younger children who miss their hunt may enter an egg hunt for older ages, but older kids may not participate in lower age groups. Please only hunt once.
- It's Not the Number of Eggs That Counts. Every child receives a goodie bag regardless of the number of eggs collected. Redemption tents are adjacent to the egg hunt field.
- Eggstravaganzoo is on Saturday only. There are no egg hunts on Friday.
- Renew Online. We strongly recommend you renew your membership in advance of your visit. You will receive immediate email confirmation for entrance to the Zoo.
- Recently Joined or Renewed? If you have not received your cards, please use the temporary pass you received via email or at the kiosks for entry.
- Have your proof of membership and ID ready. You must have proof of your membership and ID to enter. Proof of membership includes member card, email confirmation or temporary pass.
Alternate Parking Information
- An overflow parking lot will be open on Saturday, April 15 beginning at 9 a.m. and will open as needed on the days leading up to the event.
- On Saturday, the lot can be accessed from Elysian Fields Road. Other days, please enter from the main Zoo entrance.
- The alternate parking area is in a grass field and is not paved. If your stroller or wheelchair is not all-terrain, please use the main parking lot.
- The back gate entrance will not be equipped for membership purchases or stroller/wheelchair rental.
- GPS Address to the alternative parking area (Saturday only): 534 Elysian Fields Road, Nashville, TN 37211