Enhance your visit to the Zoo by experiencing one of our in-park attractions. Nashville Zoo offers attraction tickets to school groups at a special discount rate of $1.50 per ticket (normally $2 per ticket).
- Lorikeet Landing Feeding Experience: 1 ticket
- Shell Station Feeding Experience: 1 ticket
- Soaring Eagle Zip Line: 4 tickets (Riders must be at least 42" tall)
- Wild Animal Carousel: 1 ticket (Riders must be at least 42" tall)
- Wilderness Express Train Ride: 1 ticket (Recommended for preschool-aged children)
- Jungle Gym: Free Attraction (Unchaperoned high schoolers are not permitted on the Jungle Gym)
Registration & Payment
Registration: Full payment is required at time of registration, at least one week prior to your visit. We recommend registering within a month of your visit.
Payment & Refund Policy: We accept credit cards and checks only. No refunds will be issued.
How to Register
If paying by credit card: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your school name) and our staff will send you a unique link you will use to register and pay for your group. You will receive a confirmation email with your receipt and chaperone tickets.
If paying by check: Generate a quote for your trip using this form (be sure to click "Print Form" at the bottom). Provide a copy to your finance/purchasing department, then mail a copy of the quote with your check to the Zoo (see address below). Your check must be received at least one week prior to your visit.
ATTN: Education Office Specialist
3777 Nolensville Pike
Nashville, TN 37211
For more information about field trips or to register your school group, please contact 615-833-1534 x165 or email email@example.com.