09/01/2018, 4:00 PM to 11:55 PM
Nashville Zoo map
Join us for a unique camping experience as you sleep under the stars just a short distance away from the snoozing animals.
Zzzoofari Slumber is an overnight camp session for families and escorted children. Recommended for kids ages 4 - 12 years old. Enjoy a variety of activities during the evening and a full breakfast the next morning.
Schedule of Activities
- 4 - 6 pm - Crafts and Tent Set-up
- 6 - 7:30 pm - Jungle Gym, Wild Animal Carousel, Soaring Eagle Zipline, Hayride, and Animal Show (starts at 7pm)
- 7:30 - 9:30 pm - Corn hole, inflatables and campfire with a marshmallow roast
Activities include hayrides, carousel and zip line rides (until 8:30 pm), inflatables (until 9:30pm), an animal show, crafts, dinner and marshmallow roast and a full breakfast in the morning.
- Sleeping bags, Pillows & Blankets
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste etc..)
- Flashlight/ Battery-powered lantern
- Dinner Food/Snacks (to supplement provided dinner and marshmallow roast)
- Camp chair or blanket
- Musical instruments (any of you aspiring musicians out there are welcome to play or sing a little ditty around the campfire!)
Members (age 4+) - $38
Non-Members (age 4+) - $55
Toddlers (age 2-3) - $15
Groups of 8+ $30/each
Pricing includes souvenir gift for registered children.
Registration opens March 14.