Kroger Plus Card holders can take advantage of a special “buy one, get one” free Zoo ticket deal on Fridays during July and August as part of the annual Kroger Safari Fridays summer promotion.
Kroger Plus Card holders can present their card at Nashville Zoo’s ticket booth to receive a free ticket with the purchase of another ticket of equal or greater value. The offer is only valid on Fridays in July (2, 9, 16, 23 & 30) and August (6, 13, 20 & 27) and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Kroger Plus Card holders are permitted one “buy one, get one” deal per Friday.
To take advantage of the deal, Kroger Plus Card holders do not need to reserve tickets online. Instead, card holders are asked to simply present their card at the ticket building and purchase tickets there.
- Only 1 "buy one, get one" deal can be given per cardholder, per Friday.
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy or proof of Kroger Plus membership ready on your phone. The Zoo CANNOT look up your Kroger number. You must have card or proof to take advantage of the deal.
- All Zoo admission tickets are nonrefundable.
Are you a Kroger Plus member? Add the Zoo as your Community Rewards beneficiary!
- Step 1: Visit the Kroger Community Rewards webpage to enroll.
- Step 2: Sign in with your Kroger account information.
- Step 3: Click "Enroll Now" and scroll to "Community Rewards" at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: Click "Enroll."
- Step 5: Search for and select Nashville Zoo