Things to Know Before You Go
- These animals are currently off exhibit: American Alligator, Bengal Tiger, Eurasian Lynx, Snowy Owl and Stanley Crane. Please note, our elephant herd moved in 2015 and will not return to the Zoo.
- Seasonal attraction maintenance: The Jungle Gym will be closed August 14-18. The Carousel will be closed August 22-25.
Price of Admission
Adults and Teens : $16
Seniors (65+) : $14
Children (2 - 12) : $11
Children Under 2 : Free
Nashville Zoo Members : Free
View all of our prices
Hours of Operation
January 2 - March 10 | 9 am - 4 pm
Learn more about our hours
March 11 - October 12 | 9 am - 6 pm
October 13 - December 31 | 9 am - 4 pm
The Zoo will close early at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, August 23 for a private event.
Nashville Zoo (3777 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211) can be accessed from either I-65 or I-24 at the Harding Place Exit.
View directions or map
Nashville Zoo has several in-zoo attractions that are sure to please your herd.
- Critter Encounters
- Croft Historic Home
- Jungle Gym
- Kangaroo Kickabout
- Lorikeet Landing
- Soaring Eagle (open at 10am)
- The Shell Station
- Wild Animal Carousel (open at 10am)
- Wilderness Express Train (open at 10am)
Read more about our attractions
Animal Shows & Encounters
"Wings of Change - Back from the Brink" - Daily at 1pm!
Encounters Along the Trails
Occur randomly throughout the day
Attend a show during your visit
Travel "backstage" at the Zoo to learn about animal care, behavior and conservation! $40/person. Pre-registration is required.
Historic Home Tours
Explore the home and farm on a variety of tours
Check tour availability
Nashville Zoo strives to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests as well as our animals, so we ask that you respect several rules during your visit.
Read the Zoo's rules and regulations
Nashville Zoo makes a concerted effort to ensure our pathways, exhibits and facilities are accessible to all visitors.
Learn more about accessibility
Looking for other activities in Nashville?